Wizkers:Radio version 0.1.7 is making its way through the distribution system of Google Play and the Chrome app store, and should reach you within a couple of hours.
What’s new/improved/fixed ?
- XG3: much more reliable, thanks to the feedback of @dave_wbx . Elecraft is going to release an XG3 firmware fix as well, but this new Wizkers version implements a workaround
- KX3: the VFO button is now active ! Put your mouse over it and scroll with the wheel - or with two fingers if you are using a Mac. This is for Chrome only, not for Android.
- KX3: the frequency cards now follow the VFO A frequency, for even greater convenience
- KX3: Frequencies on the frequency cards don’t overlap anymore
- General: better behaviour with small screens, in particular the “Save” button on the instrument settings screen will always be displayed, even on small screens.
Let us know how you like it !
How do I get it ?
If Wizkers:Radio is already installed on your device, there is nothing to do, it will autoupgrade by itself.
Otherwise, head over to the Amazon/Google/Chrome app stores!