Wizkers:Radio 0.3.3 Released on the Mac app store

@nn4e - Version 0.3.3 of Wizkers:Radio was just approved on the Mac App store. This version fixes the issues you experienced on the KX2. Once the update goes through on your computer, let me know if this works for you!

Another nice update that is relevant to Mac users is that you can properly save instrument settings to a file - especially useful once you have many memory cards - as well as save PX3 screenshots.

An Android update will be released a bit later, but the Android version was not affected by the issues described above as far as we can tell.

Ed,
KX3 power/current not showing up in the graph on the right side and sometimes frequency readout segments are not complete.
Thanks for your efforts.

Pete - KW9E

Thanks Peter. Can you share a screenshot?

The various power and especially voltage/current readings require that those are displayed on VFO B, it is the only way the software can get the reading… Give it a try and let me know if this works for you!

Ed

Ah okay on the meter readout. I’ll grab a screenshot next time I notice a missing frequency read out segment.

Just now got around to playing with it, I haven’t seen any missing LCD segments but will send a screenshot if I do.

Thanks and 72/73

Ed,
Notice the upper segment missing on the 1 next to the A VFO symbol. Tonight I also found that the VOX symbol does not show up when VOX is enabled.

Pete - KW9E

Good catch on VOX, I will put it on the list. Not quite sure why the upper segment does not show up for you - this is tuning a tuning operation, is that correct? Maybe this is because the display is updating fast. I will try to reproduce!

Ed

Ed,
This morning, external to Wizkers, as part of a macro I set the power to 1 watt with PC010; and then Wizkers was not able to read or set the power correctly. I had to reboot the KX3 to fix it. A second test caused the same issue but it resolved after a couple of times of typing in the power and pressing the enter key. Also, Wiskers is unable to set power below 1 watt. Not sure if this is by design?

Pete - KW9E

Hi Pete,

Interesting - I think this is a shortcoming of the PC command, I’ll have to run some tests there,

Ed